Some South East Asian news via Rigzone, original article here…
Malaysian oil and gas company Sapura Energy Bhd has landed $315 million (RM1.3 billion) in five new contracts for its engineering and construction and drilling segments.
Details surrounding the new contracts are below:
- Sapura Offshore Sdn Bhd is making a new entry into Egypt with a subcontract by Pan Marine Petroleum Services Co. The work will include installation of six new subsea pipelines in the Gulf of Suez for the Gulf of Suez Petroleum Company, a joint venture between BP plc and Egyptian General Petroleum Corp., the National Oil Company of Egypt. Expected total pipelay is 57 kilometers.
- Sapura Drilling Asia Sdn Bhd has secured a contract from ExxonMobil Exploration and Production Malaysia Inc. for the provision of its tender assist drilling rig, Sapura T-9. Work will include the provision of barge tender assisted drilling rig services for three years at the Tabu field, offshore Peninsular Malaysia.
- Sapura Drilling was awarded a contract extension by Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd for the provision of semi tender assisted drilling rig, Sapura Berani. The contract includes drilling of nine wells at the Sumandak, Erb West and Dulang facilities, offshore Sabah and Peninsular Malaysia.
- Sapura Offshore, in a joint venture with PT Timas Suplindo, won a contract from ENI S.p.A. subsidiary East Sepinggan Ltd. The contract is for engineering, procurement, construction and installation works of two 16-inch diameter offshore rigid pipelines from the Jangkrik facility to a future manifold near Merakes drilling centers. The pipeline system’s total length is 95 kilometers. Work includes design, fabrication and offshore installation of foreseen structures, deep water pipeline end terminations and in-line tee systems for the East Sepinggan Block, East Kalimantan, Indonesia.
- Sapura Energy subsidiary, Total Marine Technology Pty Ltd (TMT), has been awarded a contract with The Royal Australian Navy, which includes key roles in the submarine rescue service contract by Phoenix International (Australia) Pty Ltd. TMT will design and fabricate a remotely operated vehicle, including designing and supplying the external propulsion and non-life support-related electrical and control systems as well as the Submarine Rescue Bell.
To find out more about upcoming Oil & Gas projects and opportunities contact the Trainor Manpower team.