Trainor was created in 1995 after an amicable employee buyout of the training division of ABB Industries AS of Norway (Tonsberg). After the buyout, Trainor continued to expand its training and contracting business in Asia mainly in the oil and gas fields. With 17 years prior experience within ABB (30+ years total), Trainor was well prepared to enter the market.
Trainor started business in China in 1995 and incorporated an independent office in Asia (HK) in June 2000. Up to now, besides Hong Kong, Trainor has set up companies in China, Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore, South Korea and Myanmar.
With a solid background in technical, management, and safety training, Trainor expanded into the Manpower Services, Management and Technical Services business in 1998. Providing high value technical services is now the main focus of our management. Our aim is to continue our strong growth with a focus on maintaining our attentive service to both our clients and our consultants. We have the track record of accomplishing this to date and have the resources and know how to continue in our projected expansion.
Trainor Manpower Services are to be the most admired Technical Service Company in our markets; by our clients, our personnel, and the industry, and be recognized as providing the highest quality personnel that are dedicated to and focused on meeting the client’s objectives.
We are committed to adding value and improving our client’s resources to support the success of their projects and operations by providing high quality:
- Recruitment Services
- Organizational Support & Development
- Outsourcing Services
- We will provide an extra-ordinary service to our clients, consultants, and associates.
- We will promote teamwork and collaboration within our organization and with our clients to ensure needs are identified and fulfilled.
- We will ensure our personnel and staff are cared for to the best of our ability
- We will conduct our business ethically and soundly – being fair to all.
- We will maintain excellence in safety, health & environmental standards – in everything we do.
- We will demand a high level of respect for individuals, their cultures and the diversity of all people involved with our business.
- We will endeavour to reinforce and strengthen our relations and reputation among our clients, our community, and our host Country.